Wednesday, June 5, 2013

summer = mint

 
I always go neutral in the winter with my makeup, but as soon as summer hits my adventurous spirit returns and I am all about fun makeup. Last summer, I bought I cheap Wal-Mart eyeliner in a pale light blue color and added it to the corner of my eyes and in my lower water line. And I went searching for it today and realized I have no idea where it went. So I started looking for a new fun eyeliner and saw this mint green one by Nars. It instantly reminded me of mint chocolate chip ice cream and Goldie Hawn and so I bought it. If you like any of the above I feel like you should probably buy it and then join me at Braum's!
 
 

The best ice cream in the world




How great is that dress?


Nars Barrow Street
xoxo,
fefe

*goldie pic and ice cream pic from google

No comments:

Post a Comment