Sunday, February 2, 2014

last year's favorites that made it into 2014


Sebastian Volupt Spray- I got a sample in a beauty box last summer and fell in love with this stuff. I spray it in my hair before I curl it if I want a little more volume or on my straight hair if it is day 4 or 5 and it is going a little limp.

Wigo Teasing Comb- I love to tease the roots of my hair for a little lift and this comb totally gets the job done.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer- This was an end of the year discovery and I have no idea how I lived before owning this bronzer. It is great for contouring the face and it keeps you looking sun kissed, even in the coldest months.

Suave Dry Shampoo- Washing my hair is such an ordeal and I can now put it off a full week if I want to with this stuff by my side. This is my secret weapon for having unwashed, day 7 hair, that looks like day 2 hair. Oh, and did I mention it is under $3?

Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette in Hidden Agenda- I have no idea how to pronounce the name of this brand but it doesn't matter, this palette rocks and it is at your local Target! It contains two different concealer shades, so if you get a tan you don't have to go out and buy a whole new concealer and the neutralizer in this palette works some serious magic in desperate times!

MAC Turquatic- I like this scent and guys do too…winner!

xoxo,
fefechristine

No comments:

Post a Comment