Thursday, April 11, 2013

Latest LOVES

Benefit High Beam is the perfect highlighter, giving a natural glow without too much sparkle or shine.
I have several different highlighters, but this one has quickly become the one I rely on.


I have been using this dry shampoo for over a year and I try different ones that are more expensive and
I always come back to this one. I have decide to give up on all other dry shampoos and be loyal to Suave.
It takes care of the "I need to wash my hair" look and gives the most amazing volume and it is under 4 dollars.

This just came in my March Glossybox... and I already adore it. Cheek +Lips is my new favorite natural lip look for Spring. If you want your lips to have natural color while looking like you have nothing on check this stuff out. It looks so very dark but once it is rubbed in to the skin it is this beautiful subtle rosy color.




Ok, I have to say a BIG thank you to Cara from Maskcara for her blog post on nude lips and getting me hooked on this. Cara if you are ever in Dallas, Texas I owe you a coffee! Cover Girl perfect blend eyeliner in Mink has transformed my nude lip look. Seriously, try this as a lip liner, it will change your lips and your life!



I know this has nothing to do with beauty or hair or makeup, but I love them so here it is. Mrs. May's Dark Chocolate Freeze
Dried Strawberries are my new favorite snack. These are so amazing...just don't eat them while you watch a scary show or you may possibly eat the whole bag in twenty minutes!!!
xoxo,
fefe



No comments:

Post a Comment