Monday, April 22, 2013

latest hair inspiration

With my first hair appointment since before Santa came fast approaching, I have been looking at hair pics more than usual and envisioning what my summer hair will be like. Saturday come fast!


Long layers just work best for my hair, but since it has been so long since my hair has been trimmed,
 my once perfect layers are not at the right length anymore!


VOLUME
I love the imperfect tousled texture going on here...it is kind of mermaid-y,
which makes me think of summer, which makes me think I am going to be rocking this look.
more slightly messy texture that I am kind of obsessed with
xoxo,
fefe

* pictures from pinterest for inspiration only

2 comments:

  1. All of these styles are gorgeous- and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks...one of the things I look forward to most about summer is changing my hair style

      Delete