Monday, May 6, 2013

Wash With Joe

I found a sample of Wash With Joe in my April Glossybox and was so excited to give it a try because it said coffeemint body wash....COFFEE body wash...with mint! I was raised at Starbucks and these days I am lucky if I make it through the day with just one cup! So why not have it in my shower too? I loved this body wash! I have the worst allergies right now so my sense of smell is not great, so all I can say is I could smell the coffee and mint...I don't know how strong the scent would be if I could actually smell, so just take that part with a grain of salt! I used it tonight and it has been about 45 minutes and I am kind of wishing I had used it in the morning, because I feel so clear and awake and ready to face the world! I have never heard of Wash With Joe and so I did a little research. First of all...it is for all people, so if your guy is tired of the flowery stuff taking over the shower, coffee and mint might be your answer. Now on to the good stuff, coffee with caffeine is a natural deodorizer so you are going to stay fresh longer, it smoothes skin, it can even reduce cellulite and even repair UV damaged skin. So grab a bottle of Joe and head to the shower...your skin will thank you!

Wash With Joe $28.00
xoxo,
fefe

No comments:

Post a Comment