Monday, May 19, 2014

Prom Updo







I got to do prom hair and makeup for a friend's senior prom and guys, how gorgeous is Skyler? The prom was Titanic themed and so we decided to do an updo and I completely love how it turned out.




So first I put Suave Dry Shampoo in the roots and teased the top section of her hair and pulled the top half up and secured it with bobby pins. Then I sprayed Redkin Wool Shake Slush (discontinued but you can still find it on Amazon) through the bottom section of her hair and curled it with a one inch curling iron. I then pinned the curls up to hide the bobby pins from the hair I already pinned up and created the updo. I kept some sections loose and just adjusted different sections and curls till it looked the way I wanted it to look and then sprayed and curled the front pieces around her face. I then sprayed everything with Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Harder Hair Spray.


\
xoxo,
fefe

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! That updo is beautiful! I love that it's not all slicked back but it's not super messy either. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marshall! It was a lot of fun to create.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Love it. absolutely awesome! I would love to do this hairstyle too for a white party I'm attending. I bet I can do this with my Karmin Clipless curling iron but I think I'd end up messing it up, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel, you totally could! It is so much easier than it looks, I promise you!

      Delete