Monday, June 2, 2014

minimal makeup

I don't know about you but some weekends, okay most weekends, I just want to be in a comfy tee and sweat pants and less makeup. Here is what I do for a minimal makeup look. It is quick and easy. Promise!

wearing a no rest for the rad tee by top knot goods and the capture necklace by twisted silver

1. Primer, I am not skipping this step because I feel like if I am going to take the time to put stuff on my face it had better last! I am using the Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer right now and I really like it.

2. Foundation, I honestly don't remember which one I used, but I applied it with a beauty blender (time saver).

3. Hoola Bronzer by Benefit on my cheekbones

4. I curled my eyelashes with my shu uemura eyelash curler, which I love and then applied Cover Girl Mascara from the orange tube, in the darkest color they make.

5. MAC Myth lipstick

Hope your weekend was full of the beginnings of summer!
xoxo,
fefe



No comments:

Post a Comment