Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Morange

It's no secret, I am kind of about MAC Morange lipstick. Especially in the summertime. Especially today. I was away on the 4th and so I feel like I am catching up on some of the things I would have done if I had been home like swimming in the pool, eating pie and ice cream, and of course wearing my favorite orange-y red lipstick.



My after the 4th makeup
Revlon Photoready Airbrush foundation in 04
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Bobbi Brown Pale Pink Blush
MAC Painterly paint pot
MAC showstopper shadow
Covergirl black eyebrow pencil (use as eyeliner)
Anastaia perfect brow pencil in dark brown
Covergirl purpler tube mascara bottom lashes
Ardell Natural Lashes
MAC Morange lipstick

xoxo,
fefe

2 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty on you! makes me wanna try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you definitely should try it! It's such a fun shade.

      Delete