Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's really about the skin



I absolutely love this skin care product by ARCONA. These raspberry clarifying pads really are great. I used them on my sister the night before her photo shoot. She was a little concerned about some surprise breakouts and the next morning the redness and irritation was noticeably reduced and the skin looked much better, making her feel more confident going into her photo shoot. I have used them over a period of a week and seen noticeable improvements in the clarity of my skin. I have been using them at night, once I have removed the day's makeup and washed my face. Something I love about this product is one container comes with 45 clarifying pads. So if you wanted to incorporate this product into your skin care routine prior to your wedding you would have enough for a full month and a little left over!

xoxo,
fefe

No comments:

Post a Comment