Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Makeup Inspiration~Megan Fox

Megan Fox is  a brunette and I am a brunette and I kinda like her makeup...a lot! Her look has evolved over the last few years and I have to say I love them all. I definitely gain inspiration from these. Take a look...



How beautiful is she?

The "no makeup" makeup...she said in an interview she was so nervous about this look
because until this night she always wore false lashes for big appearances.



Love the liner and lipstick, this is from a few years back and a lip she sported often

I just like the youthfulness of the makeup, especially the reddish/coral gloss

love the silver eye and nude lip...and how amazing is her hair?


Love the strong brow she has in this photo shoot
xoxo,
fefe

images from google for inspiration only

1 comment:

  1. I love her make up too, very natural yet so so sexy looking!

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete