Saturday, October 6, 2012

Makeup Inspiration~Wildfox

Wildfox is one of my favorite t-shirt brands. They are comfy and feel lived in and worn and for me that is everything I want a t-shirt to be. They just recently did a photoshoot for their new swimsuit line and while I absolutely adore their swimwear, I have to say I was a little distracted by the amazing makeup! It has this wonderful 60's vibe and it is just so beautifully done. Oh, and after looking at these I have come to the conclusion, red is the best hair color and it is the only one for me and it goes so well with all the cute Wildfox swimsuits...so therefore, I will be a red head!






Love, love, love the makeup! Checkout the rest of the photoshoot and the all swimwear at wildfox.com
xoxo,
fefe
all images from google

No comments:

Post a Comment