Saturday, July 19, 2014

latest sephora purchases




I made a little trip to Sephora with my sister and walked away with some exciting stuff. 

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Hydrating- $33 This is something that I bought, used up completely and had to repurchase. I have dry skin and so I am always looking for things that will hydrate my skin. This does just that and keeps my foundation on all day long. Total winner!

Orgins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream- $30 I have not stuck with one eye cream. I feel of all the skin to take care of the eye is the most delicate and most important, so I am always looking for the next best thing. The biggest thing about this eye cream is that it claims to depuff and help with dark circles. So I have high hopes for this one.

Korres Rose Sauvage + Vitamin C Facial and Scrub- The Facial is sold individually for $48, but it is also sold in a box with the scrub for $48. So I mean, if it was going to be the same I was getting the scrub too! The overnight facial is a combination of a mask and a moisturizer that stabilizes your skin while nourishing it, hopefully making it radiant in the morning. I can't wait to do a review on it in a few weeks.

Thierry Mulger Alien Perfume- $80 I absolutely love this scent. I think perfume is entirely personal preference so you may not love it like I do, but at least go smell it. If mysterious could be a smell, it would be this perfume. I bought a bottle that is re-fillable, but there are several different bottle sizes and options. 

xoxo,
fefe

No comments:

Post a Comment