Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sun & Sand

Hanes mens tank-target + capture necklace-twisted silver
I just got the new Sun and Sand Eyeshadow Palette from Bobbi Brown and I love it as much as I thought I would. The online Sephora reviews were a little negative about the palette, as far as the colors not really showing up. I always use a eye primer and I really didn't have that problem and I personally like that this palette is extremely light, bright, and neutral. It's a wonderful mix of neutral shadows, both shimmer-y and matte. Somehow all my regrets about not going to the beach this summer are a little more bearable with this bronze makeup.

I used pale cream all over the lid, bikini bronze in the inner corners of the eye,
and saddle and frappe in the crease. I also used Dallas by Benefit
as a bronzer and Makeup Forever Aqua LipLiner in 3C
with MAC Myth Lipstick
Thanks Bobbi Brown, you did good with this one.
fefe

No comments:

Post a Comment